What are Application Templates?
To minimize the amount of user configuration required, the AlarmAgent system incorporates various Application Templates.
You may select among the following Application Templates:
- Duplex pump station with no pulse flowmeter installed (Template 1)
- Duplex pump station with a pulse flowmeter installed (Template 2)
- Triplex pump station with no pulse flowmeter installed (Template 3)
- Triplex pump station with a pulse flowmeter installed (Template 4)
- Multipurpose Equipment Service: 3 DRT*, 5 digital and 2 universal** channels (Template 5)
- Multipurpose Process Performance: 8 digital and 2 universal** channels (Template 7)
Each DRT channel may be configured for any one of the following:
- Ordinary Digital Input
- Run Time Accumulator Digital Input
- Event/Pulse Totalizer Digital Input
Universal channels may be configured for either
- 4-20 ma analog
- or additional digital inputs.
In most cases, the Application Template setting will already have been made at the RTU at the time of installation, via the DIP switch, and if so, that setting will already be selected on the Application Templates page.
If the Application Template is already correctly selected, simply click the Send button to proceed with other configuration items.