How do you power cycle the AlarmAgent?
When a power cycle of the AlarmAgent.com is necessary:
- When unit is not behaving properly, i.e. low or no signal strength.
- When changing or re-attaching the antenna.
- When you are getting watchdog notifications from the Website.
- When the unit is first installed sometimes you will need to cycle power to force a connection.
How to Power Cycle the AlarmAgent.com Unit:
- Disconnect the battery backup by moving the Red Jumper to the Storage position.
- Disconnect the Input Power by removing the green power terminal block located on the lower right of the board. Wait for at least 30 seconds for power to dissipate.
- Reconnect the Input Power by connecting the green power terminal block located on the lower right of the board.