What can you access on the AlarmAgent web site when designated as a "User"?
User Access to the Web Site
The Web site shall allow all users to do the following:
- View a "System Dashboard" which provides an overview of any alarms, acknowledged alarms and other special status conditions of all RTUs in the system. This shall include a list of any RTUs, which are Off Line or Disarmed.
- Generate and view reports for each RTU in the system. Available reports for all users shall include Pump Performance, Analog Reading, Status History and Arm/Disarm reports.
- Pump Performance Reports shall present critical pump performance data for each selected RTU over a selected span of time in both tabular and graphic form. The data presented shall include:
- Daily and cumulative Run Time for each pump
- Ratios of daily run times
- Daily number of starts for each pump
- Ratios of number of starts
- Calculated GPM performance of each pump
- Calculated Station Flow without need for flowmeters at the pump station
- Time Until Maintenance Due (based upon cumulative run times, two tracks)
- Daily Hours with 2 pumps running (two pump stations only)
The graphs shall be designed such that any significant emerging anomalies in pump operation (GPM, starts, etc.) shall stand out visually at a glance.
The Web site shall provide "Next RTU" functionality so that the user can view these key graphs in immediate succession for all RTUs in the system.
RTU Status Reports shall present all relevant status details for each selected RTU, including but not limited to the state of each channel. Indications shall be color-coded for rapid review.
Event Logs shall include all events related to the Web Site and each RTU, including a time and date stamped log of user Web Site call-ins and logins, alarm events, notifications, acknowledgements, configuration changes by user and commchecks.