Complete PLC Alarm Monitoring and Interfacing Capabilities in a Single Device
Verbatim Gateway is a field-proven, stand-alone alarm monitoring and reporting solution. More reliable than PC-based alarm systems, you can depend on it to perform in mission-critical applications due to its fault tolerance and internal battery backup. Robust yet affordable, Verbatim Gateway monitors operations and notifies personnel of problem conditions — anytime, anywhere — for a one-time cost. No extra service contracts or plug-ins required!
Verbatim Gateway’s features include:
- Easy, cost-effective integration with PLCs and HMI / SCADA systems supporting Allen-Bradley® PLCs (EtherNet/IP™, DF1, DH485), AEG Schneider PLCs (Modbus® Master RTU, Modbus TCP) and all other compatible Modbus RTU Master devices
- Alarm monitoring and reporting functionality for PLCs and HMI / SCADA systems
- Monitoring from 32 to 144 points for everything from pumps to PLCs for alarm notification and status checking from a single-package solution
- Real-time communication using landline, cellular phone or numeric pager, to as many as 16 user destinations
- A single-package solution for simultaneous monitoring of multiple PLC processors on multiple networks — even on networks with foreign protocols
- No required modifications for existing network configuration, PLC wiring or programs
- An exchange of data between PLC devices on incompatible networks via Gateway mode
- Voice-format responses to all user interactions, including converting data register numeric values into spoken voice messages
- Multiple alarm notification methods
The Verbatim Gateway page will provide you with product specifications, add-on options, ordering information, sample applications and technical support.
Contact RACO directly to find out how our wide array of products
can provide you with a quick, easy and cost-effective solution
to your data logging, alarm autodialing, remote monitoring, reporting
and control requirements.
Verbatim Gateway System Overview
Click on the image for a larger view.